|Users by language|
Ивано́в Вячесла́в Генна́дьевич, 1978 г. р. // Viatcheslav Ivanov from St. Petersburg, Russia
I am administrator of the Ossetian wikipedia.
- Since February 7th, 2005 it has been run at vicerveza.homeunix.net/osetio
- Since the 28th of February it's available at http://os.wikipedia.org/
- Since the 4th of May 2005 interwiki links to os.wiki work at all the other wikipedias.
- In February 2010 os.wiki achieved 5000 articles and good Depth over 50.
- In November 2019 we had a Meetup in Vladikavkaz, mostly focused on Ossetian Wikipedia: .
- In November 2020 I took part in an online Literature Festival dedicated to literature in smaller languages of Russia (more than 50 traditions!) with a lecture on language activism in the Internet (mentioning Wikipedia); in Russian, in Greek.
Other smaller languages
- www: http://amikeco.ru (ru, eo), t.me/amikecoRu (ru)
Me at other branches